CUSTOM ORDERS / COMMISSIONS
**I am currently accepting custom orders for February 2023. There are 2 spots remaining. Once these fill, I will begin accepting orders for March customs.**
- To book a commission, please contact me via Instagram or email.
- To complete your booking, a deposit (equal to 50% of the total) must be paid. Even if you contact me before another client, if they pay their deposit first, they will be scheduled before you in the queue.
- Commissions are completed in the order they are booked. The only exception to this rule is with rushed projects, which incur an extra fee decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Given their unique nature, no single price can be charged for customs. The listed prices (below) serve as base prices and are subject to increase depending on what you request.
- After booking a commission, I will maintain contact about the progress. This includes a sketch to be edited for your approval, as well as work-in-progress pictures.
- During the booking process, I'll provide an estimated completion date. However, my custom slots fill quickly, so I am often booking a month or more in advance. Because of this, completion dates are subject to change.
- During your consultation, I will provide a quote. The deposit is = to 50% of the quote. Your piece will not ship until you pay the remaining balance. Refusal to pay the balance within one week of completion will result in it being sold as-is in my shop, without a refund of previous payments.
- Forms of payment accepted: Paypal, Zelle, Cashapp and Venmo.
- Refunds for deposits are only provided if I cancel the order. Failure to communicate, pay the remaining balance, no longer wanting a custom, etc. are not grounds for a refund.
By purchasing a custom order, you acknowledge and agree to all of the information listed above.